Sunday, February 23, 2014

Talkative Tuesday 2


Today's Talkative Tuesday Question:

If you were a character on a TV show, which one would you be?


If I were a character on a TV show, I would be Carrie from Sex and the City. I would love to be her because she has had her struggles in life,  but she constantly stays positive and focused on moving forward.  She had majoyr challenges of not being able to have children AND losing her husband, yet she pushed forward, met the perfect man, & adopted.  I also admire that she sees the good in everyone. I would also be Perry, from Phineas and Ferb!  He is stealthy, cute, and PURE AWESOME!

                                                                                                             - Alexis


It didn't take me long at all to figure out what TV Show character I would LOVE to be if given the chance.  Are you ready? I'm not sure that you are.  If I could be any TV Show character, I would be............ Veronica Mars from, Veronica Mars . First off, she's, please excuse my french, one bad ass teenage girl. For those of you not familiar with Veronica Mars, you should be.  It's one of those shows where you either love it and are sucked into the happenings in Neptune, CA or you don't care for it and could care less that it was canceled after only three seasons.  I am most certainly the former.  I am what Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars) fondly calls "Marshmallows", or extreme fans of the show. Now back to the character dealio. Veronica is a determined, plucky, and loyal person who believes in finding the truth, no matter how hard it could be.  Yet as perfect as she may seem, Veronica has her own cracks and dents in her shiny, private eye exterior.  She starts out the season with realizing she was raped and trying to figure out the story behind that, as well as coping with the murder of her best friend.  Those are definitely not easy things to deal with as a junior in High School. I love the character of Veronica Mars because she has issues and problems, but she works through them, whether it's successfully or unsuccessfully. That makes her so...real to me.  Everyone has problems in life, but sometimes, it seems like TV Characters are so fictional and unreal, it's hard to me to connect with them.  It is so not the case with Veronica. She's snarky and sarcastic, loyal and true, pretty and smart, and resourceful and independent.  Things I wish I could be! She's definitely a type of TV Character I could, and do, use as a role model and when things get rough, I love to re-watch the show and just escape temporarily to Neptune, CA and the life of Veronica Mars.

                                                                                                              - Jess



We hope you enjoyed reading our answers.  If any of you feel like sharing your thoughts and/or answers for our Talkative Tuesday question, please feel free to do so!  Answer with whatever comes to mind first. A personal internal struggle, a vacation you've always wanted to take, having the courage to say no to someone, anything at all! 

We'll leave you with some wise words.

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
                                                                                ― Helen Keller

Soundtrack:
  • When She Says Baby- Jason Aldean
  • Trashin' The Camp- Phil Collins
  • All Over the Road- Easton Corbin

No comments:

Post a Comment